Starting with the highly successful 93sq inch head size and 362gram body, EDGE weighting groove, Tapered Stability zone, and ESS M30 and Pro Grit. The M-Pro separates itself from the M1 and M2 by using a high-density core and patented ribbon frame technology. The M-Pro will generate the least amount of rebound of all Master Athletics paddles for those hard hitters that need to maintain control. 2021 Master Athletic models include a removable butt cap to provide access to inside the handle. This makes further custom tail weighting easy if you prefer a more headlight feel.
* EDGE Tuning Kit sold separately
- Core Density: High EVA for a firm feel control
- Hole Pattern: 85 hole high position for more spin and control
- Hole Size: Maximum 3/8” size for ultimate spin and control
- Weight: 360grams/12.6oz.
- Balance: 270mm/Even
- Surface Area: 93 sq.in.
- Grip Type: Master Athletics 4 Layer Cushion Grip
- Length: 18”
- Grip Size: Size 2 (4 ¼)
- Enhanced Sweet Spot (ESS): New super grit feature combines the benefit of our extra course Pro Grit in the center of the paddle where you need it most with lighter M30 Grit around the edges for ultimate control.
- Throat Area: The tapered “Stability Zone” adds more stiffness and strength to the throat area and its smooth surface provides extra comfort during grip changes and on two-handed backhand shots. Advanced Carbon Matrix material in the throat adds even more stiffness for greater power and strength in the shaft.
- Removable butt cap to provide access to inside the handle. This makes further custom tail weighting easy if you prefer a more headlight feel.